“Probably the best additions were the Giant Loop ‘MoJavi’ saddlebags, which is where we stuffed all of our heavy items. Our shoulders thanked us. With the weight off our backs and secured to the bikes, we could ride twice as long without getting tired,” wrote multiple Baja 1000 winner and top 10 Dakar Rally finisher Quinn Cody in Dirt Bike magazine.
Take a load off with the rackless MoJavi Saddlebag motorcycle luggage! Improve rider endurance and comfort by taking the weight out of a backpack and putting it on your dirt bike, dual sport or supermoto motorcycle (and an astonishing array of other bike types, including adventure touring, scrambler, standard and sport). Specifically designed to carry just the essentials needed for a day trip or trail ride, the MoJavi Saddlebag is the rackless, slim, trim bag for inner tubes, tools, fluids and other save-a-ride necessities. Straps on. Stays on. No matter what. No side luggage racks required.
- AVAILABLE IN ALL FIVE STANDARD COLORS – YELLOW, WHITE, GRAY, ORANGE AND BLACK!
- All MoJavi Saddlebags include 1 Heat Shields
- Center pouch is optional. MOLLE-style lash points on top/center allow mounting of additional gear, or go naked!
- Volume: 12 liters (2 x 6 liter side pockets)
- Rackless motorcycle luggage design straps on/off virtually any bike in seconds
- Slim, trim profile rides like it’s not even there
- Flexible rear mounting system — use included fender hooks or webbing loop around any secure anchor point
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Made in U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty